Friday 9 November 2007

Mirror Image

The techniques we are doing in Stamp club this month are Mirror Image or reflections and wax paper resist. This is the card I made using Summer By the Sea stamp set. I did use paisley on the red background card but it doesnt show up so I will be using a different background in the lesson. As I enjoy colouring stamped images this one I enjoyed but then I think I enjoy all stamping.

I have recieved my pre order from the Summer mini catalogue so will be spending the next couple of weeks making up some cards to teach at my Catalogue launch on the 1st December. The new stamp sets are so nice.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I will try to post more often.



No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...