Friday 7 December 2007

Some more Christmas cards

I thought I would show you some more of my Christmas cards.
This one is using Crazy for Christmas. It is cased out of the Stampin' Up! Idea book and Catalogue. I have used Cranberry Crisp, Handsome Hunter and Buckeroo Blue. Its a little crooked now that I look at it but you get the idea.....







I did this one with the set Good Things Grow. It is a very simple card that I cased. I have used Whisper white card and Glorious Green and Real Red ink.
















This one is again Cranberry Crisp and Mellow Moss, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. I love this set, Hung up on the Holidays. I also used Print Pattern background and Many Merry Messages

















Another card Cased from the catty. Again Hung up on Holidays but this time the colours are Vintage Violet, Garden green, and Almost Amethyst.

















I made this card using the Petal prints outline stamp for the branches and Mostly flowers to make the baubles using a circle template. Also used the set Wonderful words. Colours are Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow and Real Red.










4 comments:

Lenny and Amanda said...

Beautiful cards! Great job! Thanks for sharing. It always gives me some inspiration!

Unknown said...

Andrea,
These are all so cute. I love the more simple ones. They're great for stamp camps and stamp a stacks! Great job!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Andrea! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you don't feel so "alone" now. :)

Happy Holidays,
Pam

Leanne G said...

Hello from Kansas City, USA! I saw your posting on Beate's Yahoo group and decided to check out your blog. Nice job! I love to look at the ideas from other countries as some of the SU products you have are 'off cycle' from our catalog.
Keep up the good work . . . I'll be back!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...