Saturday 19 January 2008

Earth Elements and Petal Prints


Tonight I decided to use Stampin Up Earth Elements colours and got out my Petal Prints as I havent used it much lately. Also we were talking about the Linen background in Stamp Club today so I thought I would use that as well (not that you can see it much on this photo). I have used Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa with Garden Green. The butterfly is done in Cameo Coral and I used the flower from easy elegance for it and drew the body with the black stampin write marker. I also drew the Faux brads in with the black marker and highlighted with the white gel pen. You can sure tell the brads are faux as I notice a couple are bigger than the others. oh well they still look ok...

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...