Monday 14 January 2008

Featured Stampers challenge

Last night I was home alone so decided to do one of the SCS challenges. It was the featured stampers challenge in last weeks Inkling, and the card I decided to CASE is here . The stamper is Nancy Riley. After I had made the card I looked at the rest of the challenge cards and found that quite a few people cased this same card so it was a popular one. You just have to change something about the card so I changed the papers and also the stamp set but kept the layout. here is my card

I used the Petals and Paisley DP from SU and also Old Olive, Basic black and Whisper white. The stamp set is In Full Bloom and the greeting is from Its your Birthday. Inks used are regal Rose, Old Olive, Cool Carribean, So Saffron and Taken with Teal.

This is the first time I have done any of the challenges on SCS. It was fun and I plan to do some more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love this.

Richelle said...

Very nice card! as they always are!! I mite case this one as I have those papers and stamps :)

Anonymous said...

Great card Andrea...I really like this layout
- Maree

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...