Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone,
I forgot to post on here that I am away for the first 10 days of January on holiday. I have been down in Rockingham, really enjoying our beach holiday. Today we have popped home for a couple of things we thought we could do with and so I thought Id better pop in and say hi. I have made a couple of cards so far and have planned out my next 2 techniques for Stamp Club, when I get back. We will be doing Faux Tearing and one we have done before, but not on the technique sheet. Faux Stitching. I'm looking forwad to getting back into the card making groove.
I will post some more when I get back.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...