Sunday 13 January 2008

Mixed Bouquet x 3





I cased the main piece of these 3 cards from a card on SCS. I then used Pretty In Pink, Basic Black and Regal Rose to complete the 3 cards. I used the bouquet roller to do the backgrounds. I just used scraps from each sheet to complete them. I embossed the rose and also the greeting. As I didnt take my embossing buddy with me the embossing of the greetings is a little flecky. I really do like this set so I hope they dont retire it when the new catalogue comes out in April.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty too. Can't wait to see more of your new cards on Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...This design would make a great Mothers Day card too....will have to bookmark this idea!
- Maree

Tranquilita said...

Beautiful roses Andrea. This year I want to try some stamping and coloring with my cards. Yours are inspirational cards!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...