Saturday 12 January 2008

Sale- A- Bration

I am back from holidays now and thought I would show you a couple of cards I made while I was away, using one of the sale-a-bration sets.
Stampin' Up! have their Sale-a-bration on during January and February so anyone who puts in a $100 order will get one of 4 different stamp sets for free. If you would like to have a sale-a-bration catalogue please email me and I will send one to you. If you would like to put in an order please email me as well.
This set is Friendship Blooms and I have made 2 different cards for you to see. This card is made with Going Grey, and Basic Black card stock and stamped in black with colouring done with craft white using a blender pen.

For this card I have used Regal Rose and Whisper White card and stamped with Pretty in Pink, Black and Old Olive. The flowers are coloured using re-inkers and a paint brush. I have used Pretty In Pink. The flowers and leaves are cut out and I have joined the 2 flowers together with a Barely Banana brad and raised it on a dimensional. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them Andrea! Glad you had a nice holiday :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the colours you have used Andrea.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...