Thursday 24 January 2008

The Slab is Laid



For those that come to my place for stamp club you will know that I badly need more room in this house. After 6 months of talking about it and saving like crazy, the slab for the "Back Room" was laid yesterday. I'm so excited that I am finally going to have a family room and also somewhere for my stamping. I'll let the rest of the family think its a family room, when its actually somewhere for me to have classes and store all my craft stuff. Next week the frame and outer walls will go up and then we just finish it as we can afford to. Once the roof is on I can always set up my trestle tables on the concrete and enjoy the space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting. It's happening at last!!

Anonymous said...

That looks huge Andrea - I am so happy for you - you really needed this space, you won't know yourself. Court xx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...