Sunday 23 March 2008

Long Time Friend and New Catalogue Launch

The new Idea Book and catalogue is here and this lovely set, Long Time Friend is not in it, which is disappointing. Anyway I thought I would show you a couple of cards that I have made with it.
Remember that the Summer Mini catalogue finishes on March 31 so if you want any of the sets in there you will need to order before the end of the month. I will be putting a final order in on March 29th if you want anything. Also that will be the last order for the retired sets as well.

I will be holding a 2008/2009 IB&C launch at my place on Friday 4th April in 2 sessions. 10.30am and 7.30pm so if you would like to come please let me know so I can make a kit for the make and takes for you. I will have sample cards made with lots of the new sets and we will be making cards as well. Please come and have a fun time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring Andrea. I love the layouts and color choices for both cards.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...