Sunday 30 March 2008

Some of the cards using retiring sets.

Here are some of the cards we made yesterday. You may have seen some of these before but here they are again.

This one is using Simple Sketches and wax paper resist technique.

This one is using Cheesecloth and Print Pattern backgrounds and Set Sail
which is stamped on vellum and embossed.

One of the Mixed Bouquet cards I've shown before.

Using Buckeroo Blue as a retiring In Colour


This one using the retiring Sarah Designer paper and In Full Bloom stamp set.


Friendship Blooms and Going Grey for this card

There were some more cards as well and as they were all quite easy cards everyone finished early and had 9 cards to take home. I plan to have a stamping day every second month so if you are interested in going on my invite list let me know. I also provide lunch and morning and afternoon tea. Thank you to my good friend and helper, Sandra for making the yummy scones and also helping with cutting up all the kits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea I love the gray and black that you used for the bottom card. Love all of them actually! Vicki

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...