Monday 26 May 2008

Blossoms Abound

This is one of the cards we will be making at the LBC fundraiser I am holding this weekend. I have almost totally cased this card from the US Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalogue. I forget to try out the cards in the idea book and when I do actually get around to doing it I am very pleased with the result. This card is made using the set Blossoms Abound and Polka Dots background. I have used Naturals Ivory card stock with Mellow Moss and Lavender Lace. The ribbon is Mellow Moss taffeta. The ink is Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant and the leaves are Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss. As I dont have the Pretties Kit I didn't add the bling that was in the IB&C


1 comment:

Chantelle said...

This is a very pretty card, Andrea. Reminds me that I should use my set a bit more often. TFS

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...