Saturday 7 June 2008

Crane Family Fundraiser

It has been a week since I held the fundraiser for the Crane Family house at Lesmurdie Baptist Church and its taken me all week to finally get back to my blog. I want to thank everyone who came along and helped make the day such a success. The thunderstorm outside made it nice to be inside stamping and even the power going out for 3 hours didn't deter us. Luckily there were lots of candles so we stamped by candle light. Our hot lunch wasn't spoilt either as the gas stoves were in use. Thank you so much to my friends Sandra, Karen and Andrea F for organising the set up of the hall and catering. The food was delicious and the cafe setting was wonderful.
Here is the little picture I made of the Crane Family with the stamp set All in the Family.

We had some great raffles and altogether raised $835.80 to go towards the building of the house for the Crane's out in mozambique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO CUTE ANDREA!! YOU'VE INSPIRED ME..VICKI

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...