Tuesday 22 July 2008

Update on Skye

I know some of you have wondered why I haven't updated my blog for awhile. I seem to be so busy with lots of things but Skye takes up most of my spare time. She has grown so much since I last posted with her first pictures. She loves to sit on my shoulder when I am watching TV. You can see that she fills up her little bed more now as well. Last Friday I took her to visit Lee-Anne and her dog Phoebe. Skye was so excited to meet her first friend. They had lots of fun playing together. Skye sure has grown in the past couple of weeks. She will be 10 weeks old on Thursday.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skye is so gorgeous, Andrea. I might just have to come back from Melbourne to give her a cuddle! Cheers, Irene

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...