Saturday 2 August 2008

Skye

I wanted to show you the cards we made for my mini catalogue launch today but when I checked on my computer I hadn't even taken photos of them yet so instead you will have to put up with some more pictures of my little puppy Skye. She has grown even more and although she is still small she is more doggy now. Below is Skye fetching a stick for the first time and also her having a bath and getting dry. She wasnt at all keen on the bath and I got rather wet with her trying to climb out onto me.
I will take the photos of the cards and post them tomorrow.






Isnt she cute!!!

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...