Sunday 5 October 2008

World Card Making Day Projects

My World Card Making day went really well yesterday. Thank you to all that came along and helped make the day a fun one. I thought I would show you a couple of the cards we made. I tried to make a selection of different category cards and here is the Male one and the Baby one.
I used the set Bareback for the first one, kindly loaned to me, by my good friend Sandra. I have always liked the brayered sky look so did that technique here.


For the baby card I used the set Nursery Necessities. As we made 2 of every card I also had the option of making it into a birthday card as well.



I hope your day was a good one if you joined in, or ran an event.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...