Thursday 27 November 2008

Skye

It has been some time since I have shown you any pictures of Skye so here she is. She is now 6 months old and has grown into a lovely little puppy. She had her first clip about a month agao and we were told that she isnt a maltese Shih Tzu cross. She is actually a Chinese Crested powder puff cross with Maltese. She has spots all over her skin and after her clip she no longer has the black patch on her body. For now she still has black on her ears and a little in her tail as I havent had that trimmed at all. Im not sure if she will end up all white with a little champagne colour in her or maybe keep the black on her ears. Anyway I gave her a bath today and she is all clean and fluffy here. As you can see she still loves her toys.





No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...