Friday 2 January 2009

Botanical Blooms

Hi and Happy New Year to you all.
Last night I decided it was about time I made some samples with the 2 Sale-a-bration sets I have. I made 3 cards with Botanical Blooms so I thought I would show them to you.
The first 2 are using the same dimensions but just put together differently. I used a sketch challenge for the first one and have used Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke.



this one I cased from SCS made by Melbarkwith. I tried to add a link but it doesnt seem to want to work for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Andrea. I always love to see your work. Can you tell me which set the pot for the flowers comes from? Cheers, Irene Lowe

Tracy said...

Love these cards... Well done, only how did you do the little vase in the second card?
Blessings,
Tracy

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...