Sunday 19 April 2009

Mother's Day Card

I needed to teach a card for Mother's day at the church group I go to, so this is what I made. It is using the new Stampin' Up! set Upsy Daisy. I have used retired colours and designer paper as I have plenty left and liked these colours. They are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and the patterned paper was from Fall flowers DP. I also used the new wheel friendly Words. The punched edge is with the new eyelet border punch. Thank you to my friend Lee-Anne for the layout of the card minus one section. I always leave things to the last minute so was making this on Friday night ready for Saturday. I'm quite pleased how it turned out and the ladies at the church seemed to like it as well.


2 comments:

Jenny Reed said...

Love the card Andrea cant wait for my stamp sets to arrive them I will be CASE ing this card.
Jenny

Leigh said...

I love this stamp set too. Pretty card.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...