Monday 3 August 2009

Spring Mini Launch

I held my Spring Mini Launch Yesterday afternoon and had 14 ladies join me for an afternoon of fun stamping. It was a great afternoon and we made 6 cards. I can now show you some of the cards we made. Below is the bookmark I made as a gift to everyone who came along. I used one of the Gallery Stamps for the back and then a scallop circle in mellow moss and then the medallion out of Great Friend and of course the butterfly. I topped it off with a rhinestone Brad. On the back I stamped the Elegant thank you stamp.



The card below is using the Choo Choo stamp set and also the right on track wheel. What a great set for kids. I cased this card from SCS and loved it. I did get a few complaints about all the cutting out on the cards I made but it does look good. I ended up having to use a retired wheel to make the background paper as I didn't have enough of the blue DP from Good Morning Sunshine pack. I will show you some more cards tomorrow. I'm off to relax for awhile.

1 comment:

Kez said...

I love this card, it is soooooo cute!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...