Monday 7 September 2009

Back from Down South

hi there, i think I forgot to tell you I would be away down south for the week, but anyway here I am back again. I had a lovely time with my family and stayed with my sister Sue so that we could plan our crafts for our trip to Wiluna later this month. We are going up there to teach the kids crafts for the first week of the school holidays. We have planned all the different crafts and made samples and ordered what we needed.
Also while down in Manjimup my sister Barbie had her 50th birthday and we all went out for dinner on Saturday for her party. It was great to get together and help celebrate her day.
I also wanted to show you the card I made her. This is a star card that my good friend Jennie taught me to make. I basically cased her card with a few personal touches of my own. I'm really pleased with the end result and Barbie liked it too so that was the main objective.

front of card


First page

the following 5 pages in the order that I made them.





Back of the book for me to write on.

Star card open from the top


To finish off I would like to show you this photo of me with my 3 lovely sisters. I am so lucky to have family that are so wonderful. Spending time with them has been just what I needed.
From left to right Susan, Marion, Barbara and me.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

What a fantastic card!! I'm going to have to try this! :)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...