Saturday 26 September 2009

World Card Making Day

I have just finished designing the last card for my fundraiser card making day I am doing on Saturday 3rd October which is World Card Making day. It is being held at Lesmurdie Baptist Church and we are fundraising for this years mission project which is building some accommodation for the refugees on the Thai/ Burma border. I thought I would give you a peek at my final card and maybe if you are in the area and have nothing to do on world card making day you are welcome to come and join us. It will be $50 for the day with a hot lunch and morning and afternoon tea included with a Christmas stamp a stack of 2 cards 5 of each and then 6 other cards. A total of 16 cards. Email me if you would like to come.
This is the card I designed. I have used Boatloads of Love and then added the lighthouse from Uncharted Territory and then some items from Just Beachy. I had fun making this stair step card.



3 comments:

Leigh said...

Andrea, this is just one of the best step cards I've seen. Absolutely fantastic. Well done.

Karin said...

Sieht super toll aus !Wonderful

Chriserendipity said...

Oh my, Andrea! This is a FABULOUS card! I love how you thought out everything from the beach scene to the fishies to the boat to the lighthouse in the background! Too darn cute!

Chris in Calgary, AB Canada

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...