Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Baking

Hi there,

Here I am again. It’s amazing how much extra time I have on my hands now that it is holidays. I thought I would show you the baking I did on Boxing day morning for our Family Christmas party. I don't make sweets very often so I had fun making a ginger bread tree and some cone cake Christmas trees and also a lemon Meringue pie. I'm told the recipe I used this time is better than my old one so that was good to know. Not being able to taste test is a little hard so have to get others to do that for me. Anyway just a little bit of different creating from me today. have a great day
Andrea




1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh wow Yummmmmmmmmmm ... I'm coming to your house for Christmas this year!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...