Saturday 23 January 2010

Valentine's Card

Fancy me doing 2 posts in one day. I am having the morning off from cleaning so have some time. Also I want you to know that I will be participating in the ESAD Sale-A-bration Blog Hop on Monday so come back and take a look. There are 40 demo's in the blog hop so you will get so much inspiration for using your free stamps.

While busy with cleaning I still managed to do a little stamping at a friends place. I thought I would show you the card I have made for Graham for Valentine's Day. I know he doesn't look at my blog so I can show you. I used the pop up card idea from Valita but changed the centre fold so I could use SU card instead of paper. I decided to use stamps and things I haven't used for awhile or not at all since I bought them. I used the heart to heart punch for the pop up bit and the full heart punch for the flower on the front. I also used my build a brads for the centre of the flower. The little heart is from Cheep talk. The little punched hearts are stuck on small strips of thin acetate.
I don't use Bold Brights very often so made myself use Real Red and Gable Green. On the front I stamp the flower from the Sprinkles stamp set and inside the hearts from that set. I used Wonderful Favourites inside. The Valentine greeting on the front is from seasonal wishes.



I hope you are having a good weekend. I have a busy but enjoyable weekend ahead. Stamp club this afternoon and then we have just been invited to friends for a BBQ tonight and then I am on the worship team at church tomorrow so will be singing up front in both services.
We bought Emily's Ball gown for her year 12 Ball last week so are taking it for a quote for taking it up on Sunday afternoon at one of my Mum's friends place. I was going to do the alterations myself as I used to be a sewer but thought I could do without the stress of getting it just right. I cant wait to show you Emily in her ball gown but you will have to wait until February 27th for that.
Well I had better get off here and get ready for club.... I have been so chatty here today. You will wonder what I am on...lol

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Wow! Very effective!!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...