Thursday 25 March 2010

Paper Crafters Sampler Design Team

Hi there,
I have been busy the past few days designing some new cards and a 3D item for PCS. I would like to introduce you to the rest of the design team so I have made a new page just for them. Just go to the right hand column and click on the design team page. Go have a look at each of the girls pages and see what they do.
I have also been busy making up samples for my launch of the Autumn/ Winter Mini catalogue. I am now having 2 sessions so if you cant come on Saturday afternoon you can now also come along on Monday at 7.30 PM. Just let me know if you are coming along so I can have a kit for you.
I will have lots of new cards to show once I have time to photograph them and put them up here.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...