Friday 30 April 2010

Paper Crafters Sampler Sneak Peek and Blog Hop

Its that time of the month again, Paper Crafters Sampler Blog Hop. Each month design team members are asked to participate in a blog hop.  The hop offers a sneak peek of what will be offered in upcoming issues.

Our May theme is "Together Forever". This issue offers ideas for invitations, favours and gifts for the bride and groom.  Each design team member will be sharing a small preview of the project they are offering in the May issue.

This month's issue also offers the Pyramid Box template. Follow our blog hop to see the different takes that each member of the design team came up with.
You can view my sneak peek project below: Remember to use my code PCSAB when you subscribe.
 You will have either started here or come from Cherie's blog.
I decided to make my pyramid box in white and vanilla. My good friend Colleen suggested this and I am pleased with how it came out. I embossed the Vanilla card with the manhattan flower folder and my big shot. So that it would match on both sides I turned the second side over to the debossed side. I went over the embossed ridges with glue pen and added dazzling diamonds. I have then used Vanilla grosgrain for the hanger and bows. A quite simple but effective wedding decoration.
The last photo shows the debossed side which I have added dazzling diamonds to as well.

Now its on to Laurie's Blog for a look at her designs.

6 comments:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This came out beautifully Andrea.

Cherie Franklin said...

Andrea your creations are beautiful!!

Lisa Hensley said...

I love what you did with the embossing!

Suzie Q said...

Just when I think it can't get better, it does!!! Your work is gorgeous!!!

LaurieF said...

What a gorgeous gift box. I love the embossing and the sparkles!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

VERY cool!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...