Tuesday 18 May 2010

A New Baby Boy

Im excited that I got to meet my friend Nic's new baby boy yesterday. Hayden James. I of course had lots of cuddles and took some photos. Isnt he gorgeous.
I realised I hadnt made a special card for him so quickly cased a lovely little pram card that I saw on Sandi MacIvers blog. It was an easy but cute card.I actually made it before she put the tutorial up so actually just winged it.

I am off to Convention on Thursday and will be on holiday in NSW for 2 weeks so you may not hear much from me but I am hoping to get online and keep you updated on any news from over there.

2 comments:

sandi maciver said...

Hi Andrea, your card is just darling, and thank you for the link. have a blast at convention, and can't wait to hear and see how much fun you all had.

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Adorable!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...