Thursday 26 August 2010

Swaps from Camp

Each year on my camp we all do a shoebox swap so we end up having around 18 different cards to make at our leisure over the weekend. I didn't end up doing all of the swaps as I was tired and coughing lots on Sunday. I did most of them though and plan to show you a few of them. Everyone did such a great job even those who don't make cards all that often.
The first card is designed by Lee-Anne for her mum Chris. Using Pocket Silhouettes
the next card is Helen's. Season of Joy using Bashful Blue. Nice and cool.


The following card is Jenny's. A lovely card with Lovely as a tree.
I'll be back later to show you a few more.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...