Sunday 5 December 2010

Plaid Silhouettes

hi there, I hope you have had a nice weekend. I had stamp club yesterday, and have just been to our church's volunteer picnic and enjoyed some fresh air and company. We took Skye and she was a huge hit with the little kids and she sure enjoyed the run around the oval as well.
I was checking through my photos of cards to see what I could show you as I haven't photographed our stamp club cards yet. Anyway I tried out a new technique a couple of months ago and haven't taught it yet, but will show you the simple card I made. It is using Inspired by Nature. The technique is called Plaid Silhouettes and very easy to do. The colours I have used are Marina Mist and Blushing Bride. 
thanks for stopping by and I hope the week ahead goes smoothly for you. I have a nice quiet week ahead with 2 Christmas lunches with my classes which I will enjoy.


1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love this look Andrea and can't wait to see a tutorial or similar. This is one of my all time fave sets. The depth and colour you get with it is magical. beautiful technique.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...