Monday 4 April 2011

Autumn Winter Mini is out.....

Hi there, 
April is here and that means it is a new Stampin' Up! year. Also the Autumn Winter Mini is out. I have put a link in the left side bar for you to access that online. Also there is a Carry Over Flyer which shows you what items are going to be available until they go into the main catalogue in September.

Awhile ago I had a play with the level 3 hostess set Playful Pieces. It is the only time I have used this set and the card was cased from SCS by Anne Marie Hile. I changed both the ribbon and the greeting but otherwise its a straight CASE. I must give the other pieces a go and see what else can be made with them.

Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...