Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter

Hi, I hope whatever you are doing on this Easter Sunday that you are well and happy. I am away camping at Horrock's beach again this Easter. We have a different tent this year and a site that has no shade so I am not enjoying it as much as last year but I go and sit in the BBQ area in the shade to do my activities. I am making 100 card fronts for swapping at Convention. I have cut, embossed and stamped and now I just need to put them all together. The guys haven't caught any fish yet but I am hoping that they will bring something back today. They went out to check their cray pots early this morning and haven't come back yet so I am hoping that means they are catching some fish. 
Here are some photos of Critishia's animals. We dropped Emily off to stay with Critishia and checked out her calves she is raising. They have grown and now are out in the paddocks grazing. She also has a new piglet as her pig got out and hasnt come back. 

 This is our new tent. We got a bargain at a garage sale. it cost $50.

we have been playing games at night. 
Graham has just got back from 5 hours out and once again no fish and no crays. Oh well I'm glad I bought some BBQ packs.


1 comment:

Makeesha Byl said...

Enjoy your time away Andrea....and enjoy getting those swaps finished too! Love Keesh x

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...