Monday 2 May 2011

Motorcycle Twisted Easel

hi there,
As promised here is another Easel card. At one stage during stamp club I thought I was going to have to change the stamp on my easel card as I couldn't find my sail away stamp. Anyway after everyone had gone home I thought that since I had a kit left I would make it up using the Motorcycle stamp. All I did was omit the border punch and emboss the red and turn the main part of the card around. What do you think?
I paper pieced the red parts of the bike to give it some dimension. Now I have another male card handy for when I need one.

well that's all for today. I am leaving for Convention and a holiday with Graham on Saturday so need to start thinking about what to pack. I think Melbourne weather will be cooler than here in Perth. If you have any suggestions as to what tourist places we should visit while there please let me know.


2 comments:

Debie Jonsson said...

Hi Andrea. I'm new to your blog and love your twisted easel card.
Do you have a tutorial?
Love what I've seen on your web site so far. Debie from Lodi Calif. USA

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Andrea
Love your twisted easel cards, I still haven't put one together. LOL. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy convention to the max. Sue xx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...