Sunday 21 August 2011

and more swaps....

back again with more cards. First one made by Karen. It is a nice bright card using Sweet and Sour specialty paper.

next is one by Lynda. The background is the wax paper resist technique. I also learned that you can use whisper white for this technique when I always thought it had to be glossy card.

another card I made was this great kids card by Marthea. I changed the layout around a little and now think I should have left it how it was but its still ok.
last today is a card by Pat Carr. She makes lovely punched cards. I changed the face of the panda a little and gave him a mouth.
that's all for today. Stop by again tomorrow for more.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...