Friday 28 October 2011

Christmas Cards

hello again,
I had hoped to photograph some of my cards this week but I my camera has died and now my mobile phone is dead too, as it ended up on the road and got run over and rained upon. Anyway I have just checked out my photos of cards and have found one I haven't shown you.
This card is one I made using pennant parade stamp set and punch. I love this set as you can use it for all occcasions. 

 Well its only a short post today. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.



1 comment:

Juliette Chapman said...

I love this card Andrea. I am yet to make one with three trees. Like you I love how versatile this set is.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...