Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas fundraiser cards and gifts.

hello again, 
I didn't get back to post the cards yesterday as I had a fall and really hurt my shoulder and back so just rested yesterday. Anyway this morning I have photographed all the projects from Saturday and will show them all even if I have shown some of them previously on my blog. We raised $657 so we were pleased and everyone had a good day.
 This is one of the gift ideas. My friends Jennie and Colleen showed me how to make these. I have used my retired Jolly Holiday DSP.


This card was designed by Jennie also and I just had to buy the Aviary set once I had made this card.
This card I used 2 of the new In Colours. Pool Party and Island Indigo.
I used the poinsettia idea that I have seen on the net and once again used the Jolly Holiday papers.

I wanted to use a different colour for this card and hadn't used my new stamp set Welcome Christmas.
This is a complete case from the Flyer for the Stitched Stocking Stamp set.
This is a gift card Stocking that I cased from Jackie Topa
This is the final gift project that we made using the new Candy Wrapper die.

Well thats is all of them. If you need to know any details just email me and I will try to help you out. have a great week


5 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh Andrea...what a delightful bevvy of creativity. I love each one!!!

Anonymous said...

What Lynda said! Love them all!

janine jess said...

Yes, me too! Great work and thank you for sharing with us!

Waseem said...

I love each one of your card you have shared...great work..but i suggest to use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Mrs. Deborah Hassel said...

Hello Abdrea, on the card made with the aviary stamp, where do I get that one please, I love it.
my email is callaleah@gmail.com
Sincerely
Mrs. Deborah Hassel

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...