Friday 18 November 2011

Stitched Stockings

Hi there,
A promised here I am again to show you the 2 cards we made at LBC yesterday. I am loving my Stitched Stocking stamp set and punch. The first card is a centre step card and I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch on the sides. I have used Old Olive DSP with Cherry Cobbler card.


The second card is a Cased card from Juliet Chapman and I have used Baja Breeze, Real Red and Wild Wasabi for colours.


I'm off to the Craft and Antique Fair today to catch up with my in laws, so it should be a good day.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

These are brilliant cards Andrea. I esp like the first one.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...