Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas craft....Santas

Hi there,
I have been enjoying making some Christmas crafts with paper of course. I made some Santa faces to add to the long cellophane bags of lollies. There are lots of these Santa faces around so crediting the original maker is a little hard to do. They are so cute. I made about 25 of them. I used the Christmas red and green M&M's that I got from my friend Shelly. They were just perfect. I hope the kids like these for Christmas day.


Back soon with more.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

These are fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us in our last Inkspirations challenge :)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...