Sunday 18 December 2011

Magnolia Tilda Angels

Hello again. Christmas is coming very fast. I have been enjoying my paper crafts. On Friday night I painted some little Magnolia Tilda angel faces. I saw these angels made using this stamp so decided to have a go at making them. I used some doilies I had in my stash to make the lace on the skirts and also the aprons on the red angels. My colouring isnt that good really but I was doing them very late. I decided I wanted mouths on my angels so added them even though Magnolia stamps don't have mouths.





I also made all my place mats ready for our Christmas party. I have made one similar before but instead of adding dots for berries I just stamped a little red flower from Season of Joy stamp set. The wheel is a retired holly wheel.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...