Wednesday 21 December 2011

Place cards for Christmas

hi there,
I hope you are having a good week in the lead up to Christmas. I thought I would show you the place card clips I have made for our Christmas party on Friday night. 

I have made oval name tags to place in the clip.
Just a quick post today. Oh I just thought of another photo I want to show you. Skye got groomed today and I was just taking photos of her and I really love this one.


I'm going away for 2 weeks on Saturday down to the farm. I hope to do a few posts while away. In case I don't post again before Christmas, have a blessed Christmas and Happy New year.

1 comment:

Jo M said...

How lovely - both the place tags and the puppy. She's enjoying the game. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
With Christian Love,
Jo

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...