Sunday 15 January 2012

Fishing trip....

Hi there, its been awhile again but I have been keeping busy. yesterday graham and I got up early and took the boat out fishing for the day. We were on the water at 6.30am and stayed out for 7 hours. It was a lovely day. We caught some fish too which is always good as we enjoy a good feed of fish. 
As usual I caught lots of Rass which are a fish we don't bring home and usually throw back. Well yesterday I suggested that Graham use one of my fish as bait and he caught a small shark. It was quite exciting. We had some for dinner tonight and it was really nice. 
Anyway here are a few photos from our fishing trip. As usual I had my camera with me.
 This is the smallest fish I caught. Quite pretty but not sure what it was.

 Graham with the small shark he caught

 Seagull checking us out.

Rocks near where we were just off Rockingham.


Well I hope I havent bored you too much with my fishing story. I'll be back soon with some cards to show you.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...