Thursday 28 June 2012

Diagonal Score Board

Hi there, 
today I have been playing with my diagonal score plate that goes on the Simply Scored. It is available from July 1st. 
I decided I wanted to make an envelope that fit an A6 card but not as big as the one in the instructions on the board. I want to be able to use just an A4 sheet of paper. Anyway I also worked out 2 other sizes for cards I have recently made. 
The yellow card is one I cased from Marelle Taylor and changed it a little but the size is for cutting 3 cards from one sheet of A4. They are 9.9 x 10.5cm when finished. Also a Scallop circle card that I cased from one of my birthday cards this year. 
I have also posted these on my Facebook Page.
Please visit my page and click on like for me. Thanks.





 I hope this can help you with your envelopes. If you would like to order the NEW diagonal score plate that goes with the Simply scored you can email me and place an order any time. They are  $20.95 plus post. 
thanks for stopping by.


 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...