Monday 13 August 2012

Retiring Stamps.

hi there, 
Last Saturday I had a retiring cards day here and we made 5 cards. This is one that I designed using 3 retiring items. The background French Filigree and the rose from Fifth Ave Floral and also the standard wheel Decor. I do love the rose so will miss having it to play with. I also taught a new technique that I learnt from SCS last week and that is water stamping. I used it on the background with Pear Pizzazz ink. The red is Poppy Parade which is also retiring. Actually everything on the card is retiring.


We had an enjoyable day. I will pop back in the next few days with more cards. 
   

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...