Sunday 18 November 2012

welcome, 
as promised here is another Ornament card. this one I have used an idea from a card I saw on Pinterest by Jennie Struff and then added a few things to it.
I love the Midnight Muse colour. It is all I have used apart from white. The lovely stitched stain ribbon tops off the card and to add more interest prick the outside of the ornament with the pricking mats. Oops I can see in my photo that this card was one I didn't do that great a job on stamping the border  but then the close up one looks so much better. I added a sentiment from More Merry Messages. 




Now I need to go and make some more cards so I can come back and show you more. Hopefully it wont be as long a break as the last time. 

 

1 comment:

Susan Joyce said...

Yaaayyyyy.. Your posting again. Love the strip of stamping down the side with the ornament Andrea. Lovely card.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...