Sunday 17 February 2013

Honeycomb Embossing Folder

hi there, 
I am on a roll..... so here is some more cards for you.
These were made using the Honeycomb embossing folder. It gives a nice strong emboss. I cased the first card but there is no watermark on it so cant name the designer right now. I have used Collage Curios for the bees and Curly Cute for the sentiment. 


 This second card is using an idea that is on lots of card right now but this card is a case of a Mary Fish card. Just changed the colour's. Its a great idea to cut out the hexagons in DSP and make a pattern with it.


I used this same idea and designed this card. I have made the little yellow flowers with the new 7/8th" scallop punch. 


I'm sure I will be using this embossing folder lots.
 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...