Saturday 23 March 2013

Two Toned Embossing.

Today is my last post on techniques.
For this technique I used Gold and Silver embossing powder and added one in just a few areas and then tapped off the excess and then finished with the second colour. I think it looks really nice for something a little different. 




I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the different techniques that I taught at my training camp. If you want to know more about how to do each of these different techniques then you can Google them or go to Splitcoast Stampers and find these and so many more. 


Thank you for stopping by over the past week. 



 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...