Sunday 24 January 2016

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration 2016 ESAD Blog Hop



Hi there,
I was told the other day that it had been so long since I updated my blog and yes I am guilty of that. Actually it was the last blog hop that I participated in. Maybe I need to do lots more blog hops. Well here we are at another one, The Occasions & Sale-a-bration ESAD Blog Hop.



You may have hopped here from Barbara's blog after enjoying her lovely projects or if you have started here then keep hopping on around and enjoy what each one has to show you today.
I usually use quite a few different stamp sets but today I have chosen the Rose Wonder stamp set with coordinating Rose Garden thinlet dies found on page 18 of the Occasions catalogue. Who would have guessed?? 

I have used a few different techniques for my cards. 


 This one is stamped and coloured using black for the outline and Rose Red, Marina Mist and Old Olive. I like to cut the leaves off and add them where I like.


 I used my markers to ink the stamp with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz and then coloured them using a paintbrush. 

 I used the die cut and sponged over the white with Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz. I couldn't find my fine tip glue pen and so the glue is a little messy on this one. You sure do need a fine tip glue to do this one. 

 Another stamp and colour rose this time straight onto the card front. 


 Using the Negative of the die cut but using the outline part for placement. 
 I have used a white die cut and black background and then 2 colours for the rose and also leaves and put them all together in the inlaid method and then I embossed it for extra hold. 
 
I found these few flowers left overs from all my colouring and cutting and decided to put together another card.

Well thats all from me today but now you can hop on over to Narelle's Blog
to see what wonderful things she has to show you.


http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2016/01/flowering-fields.html



This is a list of all our bloggers for today in case you get lost along the way.

 
-->




















thank you for stopping by and have a good week.

12 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Simply beautiful cards Andrea. Just like a beautiful garden. Thanks so much for playing along

chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...

Amazing projects Andrea . Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us

Rachael Lewsley said...

You've showcased this set so well Andrea, thanks for the inspiration x

Nicole said...

Lovely rose cards Andrea just gorgeous

Sally Williams said...

Gorgeous cards Andrea

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful cards Andrea. I love all the different looks you have achieved using the one set. Thanks for sharing.

Amity said...

I really, really like the last card. This is different to all the other cards I have seen done with this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

So very pretty Andrea. Thanks for sharing.

stampingbarb said...

Great cards Andrea, love this set. Am sure your going to see lots of your cards pop up. Thanks for sharing

Helen Williams said...

Pretty cards Andrea

Paula Reid said...

Wow - you have sold me on this set. It's officially on my next order. My favourite cards are the first and last ones. TFS they beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea - so much inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous rose creations with us. I love this bundle and can't wait to try some of your techniques & ideas. Kelly x

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...