Sunday 8 January 2017

ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration blog hop



Hello and welcome to my blog. I am once again taking part in a blog hop, this time showing you projects from the Occasions catalogue and also a Sale-a-bration item. You will have come from the very talented Libby's Blog if you have been following the hop.

My project today is a little box and matching card using the Window box thinlits die found on page 43 of the Occasions catalogue. The other products I used are Falling in Love Designer Series Paper and Falling in Love 12 x 12 card stock found on page 51. With these items I qualified for a free Sale-a-bration item and I chose the Delicate Details stamp set on page 9. This lace stamp really added to my card which is made using one of the small square dies in the window Box dies. I also used some of the new Vanilla Satin ribbon also found in the Falling in Love Suite.
This will make a great present and matching card for a friend or family member. I am planning on finding a scarf that will fit perfectly into the box. 






 The detail on the lid of the box. You can choose to leave the lid solid but adding this delicate die cut really adds to the box. I have added the DSP under the cutout but you can leave it open.






Now you can hop on over to check out the lovely items that Cherly O'Bree has made.






Items I used in my projects.

  
 


thank you for stopping by.




18 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Such a pretty project and I love the detail you've featured. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

Nicole said...

Ohhhh Andrea so so pretty I think I might have to get this box looks beautiful

chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...

Oh how pretty and creative Andrea ! I didn't think i needed this box but its going on my next order !

nyobre said...

Great projects Andrea,they are so pretty. Looks fabbo with the dsp just been playing with this set myself.

Peta Stephen said...

Just beautiful. I love your card and box 📦

Juana Ambida said...

Beautiful projects, love how you added the falling in love dsp. Can't wait to play with this box set. :)

maeilive said...

Oh Andrea I had no intentions of getting this box set at all as I have so many different sets now but you have made me really see it for the fabulous box it is. Beautifully done Andrea

Danielle

Samantha White said...

Andrea amazing card and box. I am going to be broke!!

Lou said...

So soft and pretty Andrea. I love the hint of DSP behind the lid. Thanks for sharing.

Nerida said...

Beautiful projects. This box is going to be my favourite for gifts. So feminine and pretty.

Josie Dean said...

Beautiful Andrea, I didn't see these candles until I saw your projects!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects Andrea. I love the ribbon around the top of the box, it really finishes it off.

Cathy Pinchbeck said...

lovely projects. The falling in love DSP really sets these project off. Thanks for sharing.

Leonie Schroder said...

wow ... just wow ... love these Andrea - thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

Kelly Kent said...

Oh wow Andrea - I can't even start to tell you how much I love your projects! Just stunning! So looking forward to getting this die! I'm not sure why it wasn't on my first order (especially after seeing your projects!) but I'm sure glad it's on the way! Kelly x

Maree McIntosh said...

Love the box and the card that you have made they are so lovely in the dsp.

Eva sparks said...

Thank you for fantastic card designs and instructions!!!!!!!
Look so beautiful.
visit our website for sharing great ideas about kirigami cards!
https://goo.gl/zI53yr

Eva sparks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...